WhatsApp status for happy moments
If you are searching for “WhatsApp status for happy moments” then you have come to the right place. WhatsApp status for happy moments is one of the most searchable Terms on the internet. WhatsApp status for happy moments fonts are very useful as well as interesting to read
- I think it’s time to be happy again.
- Life is short, Time is fast, No replay, No rewind, So enjoy every moment as it comes.
- I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter.
- Come on buddy! Let us rejoice and play each other with colors and make our life colorful.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- I don’t want a perfect life. I want a happy life….
- The key to being happy knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
- Happiness is a perfume. You cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- I think the hardest person to love is you.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
WhatsApp status for happy moments share and publish
- I want to go for a long drive and forget about my problems for a while.
- Happiness is not a life without worries and sorrows, happiness is a state of mind.
- The smile on my face doesn’t mean my life is perfect. I just appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me.
- Accept what is, Let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
- New year, New feels New chances. Same dreams, Fresh start.
- Do good for others. It will come back in unexpected ways.
- Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, Keep it.
- The best relationships are the ones you never saw coming.
- There is no happy life, there are only happy days.
- Happiness is not in living a good life but in understanding and feeling what a good life is.
- Find someone who can change your life, and not just your relationship status.
- A happy life is in the peace of mind.
- I am responsible for my own happiness.
- To be happy means not only gain happiness but also to feel it.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.